G & I CHISHOLM
Bree Shute Court, Bodmin
Cornwall, PL31 2JE
The Local Factors:-
- Unusual planning restrictions which afflict many properties;
- Planning policy generally;
- Rights of way over unmade road;
- Suspect concrete block structures (Mandic Block);
- Commons rights problems;
- Radon gas.
Expedite your transaction.
- We know the area. It is likely we have to deal with property near to the one you are buying or selling.
- We have staff able to attend the planning offices in Bodmin daily to put in hand personal searches (often the delaying factor when buying property).
- We know if a mining search is appropriate. We will not waste your money on unnecessary searches. We can obtain one within 48 hours.
Finance your purchase.
- We will give you an unbiased opinion on the various finance schemes which may be suggested to you.
Reduce the impact of tax.
- The area is a tax haven for some clients. There can be dramatic savings of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax for holiday properties.
Make sure that you leave the greatest possible inheritance to your family
- There are often simple and cheap steps you can take when buying a home which will save tax or other payments to the State.
We can arrange to meet you at weekends or in the evening at our Bodmin office. We can easily visit the property you wish to purchase if there are boundary or right of way queries.
Property matters in the Camel Estuary are a large part of our business but we offer a range of legal services to individuals and companies throughout Cornwall.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT IAN CHISHOLM
start | home | contact us | full service directory